In this section "we/us" refers to medilico. If upon delivery of your medication or within 2 days thereafter you believe that you have not received the correct medication, return it to us within 7 days and we will arrange the replacement of the returned medication. Please ensure that the medication is returned to us in an unopened condition, in its original packaging and within 7 days of receipt.
In order to arrange a replacement, kindly contact one of our Patient Support representatives and provide them with the reason as to why you are not completely satisfied with your medication.
Our Patient Support representatives are available on Live Chat, telephone or via email. We will attempt to attend to your queries within a reasonable time after such query has been reported.
Ordinarily we do not accept returns once delivery has been accepted by the patient. If products are sent back to us by patient, they will be destroyed and no refund will be provided.
In certain instances Refunds or Resends will be attended by us. The following are examples of such Refunds and Resends. Our decision is final in this regard and is exercised only within the confines of the law. We may refund or resend if:
- The patient is not at home during or at the designated time of delivery and the package is returned back to us.
- The patient refuses to accept delivery of a package, the returned package will be destroyed and no refund will be provided.
- Please speak to your doctor before placing the order if they advise that you are not eligible for taking the medication for which your order was placed. We will not accept this return and no refund will be provided.
- Whilst we have no control over delays experienced by our courier services we will endeavour to trace your package. Our policy is that if the package is not received within 30 days from date of postage we will provide a full refund or a resend will be organized.
- You wish to return medication because the packaging is damaged, the medication has expired or has been opened, you have been sent the incorrect medication or less than what was ordered. In such instances we may resend the package or offer a partial refund.
- If a package is retained by customs we will refund you in full if the package is returned to us.
- Orders that are lost in transit will be refunded in full or a resend organized at our discretion.
- If you receive medication which does not match that which you ordered, unless accompanied by an explanatory note detailing the changes, stating reasons for the changes and setting out your options, you should contact us within 7 days to arrange collection and return. medilico is not responsible for paying shipment costs. You will be given the option to have the Goods replaced with those ordered (if available) or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the medication. Refunds and replacements will be issued upon our receipt of the returned medication.